8.06.2009

it's the little things....

You know it's a good day when... I was staring at the vending machine, debating whether I really want the candy, even though I knew it will add another 20 minutes worth of pain in the gym. I was literally pacing back in forth changing my mind every two seconds. My coworker walked by and asked what I was doing so I told her my dilemma. She replied to screw it and pick which one i really wanted. So, I put in my 75 cents and picked Starburst, all time favorite (plus I thought fruit is a food group as opposed to chocolate, so it had to be better than the Twix looking at me). Well, I must have made a good decision, because not only did they drop down, but TWO packages fell! I promptly took them to my coworker with the good advice. Those 20 extra minutes will be well worth it 'cause I ate every single one!

1 comment:

Erica said...

Love that you are actually blogging now...KEEP IT UP!!!! And girl was it ever a question really whether to get the candy or not? Life is too short not to have dessert first :) breakfast of champions I tell ya! Miss ya