11.10.2009

catch up on thankfulness

Ok, sorry I missed some posts, so time to catch up. I'm doing my best (which hasn't been too bad so far). And, as my excuse I have had a very strange work week so far with people refusing to show up as a demonstration of their rights, but that's an entirely different post. On Saturday, I was thankful for: homecooked meals 75 degree weather in November A mom who loves football as much as me Sunday: bloody mary's cell phones to connect me to family forgiveness Monday: leadership skills determination fresh produce at the grocery store belief in my coworkers "Castle" on tv- it really cracks me up for some reason Tuesday (today): rain that is much needed a safe return from travels for my friends Jason and Scott Burt's Bees chapstick RSVP's so I can plan ahead

No comments: