11.04.2009

Give Thanks

Ok, I am stealing from Carissa, who stole from Mandi, the idea to post things we are thankful for this month. Boy, do I have a lot of them, so I have no excuse not to have plenty to post! Let me make up for the four days of the month that I have already missed! November 1 - a warm Halloween in Charleston - College football on Saturdays - friends to watch football on Saturdays with me! -Brunch - An extra hour of sleep November 2 - cool mornings and warm days - my Little Foot I have had since childhood - honest friends November 3- - the new Glee soundtrack! -the Gym -Vickery's on Shem Creek for a lunch outdoors on the water Today (November 4) - leftover Halloween candy - Susan G. Komen Foundation and the wonderful people I have had the opportunity to meet - long hair I can put with a pencil for a last minute meeting

No comments: